The Exhibitor Services Executive role’s primary responsibility will be to provide customer and sales support for Exhibitors in trade shows (i.e. home shows, manufacturing), association conventions (i.e. dental, hospital) and events. This role is responsible for coordination, organization and marketing support of these types of events, and as such they will act as the exhibitor on-site coordinator and contact for GES with a focus on the external show exhibitors and their requirements to order graphics, carpet, furniture, plants, booths, shipping and custom show rentals. This individual will perform a range of administrative, customer service and sales functions to support both internal and external clients.
Download the Full Job Description
- Proactive contact of exhibitors via phone and email to pre-order our products.
- Assists in the area of order entry, invoicing, payment processing, and problem solving at show site.
- Assist vendors with online ordering.
- Coordinate deliverables for each show with attending staff and vendors.
- Manage and maintain PO process ensuring invoices are collected and paid in a timely manner.
- Balance show budget vs actuals.
- Coordinate and execute marketing communication/strategy with exhibitors.
- Active participation in show related meetings.
- Complete pre and post show analysis activities with vendors; post-event surveys.
- Various project-management as needed.