Many Clients With Unique Visions
- 250,000+ satisfied clients
- More than 3,000 events managed each year
- 3,600+ dedicated team members around the world
- GES partners include Spring Fair Birmingham, International Woodworking Fair, CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE, Bell Helicopter, Genzyme, L'Oreal, Warner Bros., and Simon Property Group.
The ultimate benefit of working at GES is job satisfaction and great relationships with talented team members. We also offer comprehensive benefits that include:
Healthcare and Benefits
Beyond a competitive salary, we offer a range of healthcare benefits to full-time employees, their spouses and dependents.
GES encourages career development by providing training to employees. Courses include Management Skills, Loss Prevention, Leadership for Results, Account Management Development, Operational Best Practices, Foreman Development,
Strategic Selling and more.
- Continuous Learning – We provide tuition reimbursement for professional development.
- Recognition Programs – Our recognition programs reward those who excel in a variety of ways, including raffles and cash awards for those nominated by their peers for outstanding performances.