What is ‘space only’ at an exhibition?
A space only stand is an empty plot of space on an exhibition floor. What you choose to do with that space is entirely up to you (as long as it’s within venue regulations of course), although most exhibitors choose to commission a custom built stand.
Opting for a space only stand at an exhibition gives you the freedom to express your brand fully, plus you can plan every last detail and function so your stand achieves your objectives. For example; you could stipulate that your stand guides footfall past a key new product to measure interest, or has separate areas for product displays, presentations and meetings.
Why hire a stand design and build team?
If you’ve taken out a space at an exhibition, you’ll need an expert exhibition design and build team to work with you. Building a creative space to match your objectives, plus meeting all the strict venue requirements, is their specialty. Finding a specialist exhibition stand builder with plenty of experience, and proof of completed work, should be your top priority (although, you can probably stop looking now you’re here…)
A good exhibition stand design and build team will be able to join your team at any point in the process – from helping you to define your message at the very beginning, through build and delivery, all the way to evaluating your return on investment/objectives.
What can you expect from us?
Our expert stand design and build team is here to help, here’s how:
- A personal project manager to do all the hard work for you - on call any time.
- A detailed plan for your budget, no matter how big or small.
- A clear and comprehensive build schedule for your space.
- From America to Australia, take your exhibition stand anywhere seamlessly with us.
- A complete suite of in-house services to design, build and deliver your space.
Your brand is really important to you, so it’s only right that you get to know who you’re trusting it with. Firstly; we’ve been working with brands to build spaces at exhibitions for a very long time – since 1931 in fact. And in that time we’ve worked hard to gather the best people in the business from around the globe – only the most passionate, knowledgeable and empathetic people can proudly wear our spirograph.
But you don’t need to take our word for it; these major brands trust us with their exhibition spaces too. Some of them have been clients for decades, working with us to show the best of their brand all over the world, others work with us to make the most out of our knowledge of the local exhibition scene. All of them know to come to us when they have an exhibition coming up, regardless of the size of their budget.
What services do we offer specifically?
You’ll get a personal project manager to work with you on delivering your stand. Your manager will be your single point of contact for your entire exhibition, responsible for making sure your stand is exactly what you want it to be. The service they give you is completely tailored to you, so here’s a look at what you can choose from:
- Development of a time line and all project planning for an efficient process.
- Management of resource and material selection to find the best prices available.
- Creation of a flexible budget plan with you from the very beginning.
- Concept brief taking, development and exhibition stand revisions.
- Inclusion of our in-house services, where appropriate, to keep within your budget.
- Supervision of on-site construction to meet all health, safety and venue regulations.
- Graphic art work planning, including accuracy checking and
- Co-ordination of all show services, including:
- Liaising with literature printers
- Arranging hospitality and catering teams
- Sourcing extra stand staff (Security, hosts etc.)
- Management of additional service suppliers
- In-house data and lead capture technology
- Organisation of your exhibitor badges for swift venue entry
- Facilitation of stand walk-throughs with 3D renders.
- Support throughout your exhibition – anytime.
In-house exhibition services; what are they and why do you want them?
It can be a real hassle, and very expensive, for you to get an exhibition stand delivered by tying together hundreds of different suppliers and managing them all to converge on the same place at the same time. Some suppliers even add a mark-up to your bill to deliver a service they’ve subcontracted out.
That’s why we’ve endeavoured to gather together the most important exhibition services under our roof – bringing you a truly seamless service to take away the headaches, and unnecessary budget strains, from exhibiting.